Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Not going to be the last time I talk about poop



Dear Sarah,
Last night your father wasn't having a good night but the cherry on top was when he stepped in poop.

Your poop.

I know! Complete shocker right?!

We still have no idea how he accomplished such a task, we have determined through theory alone that while changing you before bed the turd fell out of the diaper, his explanation.

My explanation involves your Dad flinging the diaper around in some type of celebratory manner. This was quickly shot down.

Still mind boggling, but you decided which to believe.

It was sticky, and not easily wiped off.

I made him wash his foot before getting in to bed, I am not ashamed of this. I change your diaper and know that stench can not be quelled by wipe alone.

You laughed at me laughing at him.

Happy to make you giggle.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment