Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dear Sarah

Ok so I have this problem, I always talk about you, or want to always talk about you.

Obsessive I know, but that is just what happens when you have a kid.

In my head I just said "that's as cute as you" but I refrained.... Be cool mom, be cool.

Be cool? Yeah right, I have carved a place out specifically for the subject of you on the world wide web...

Anyway, I thought it would be nice if I wrote you letters, just little tid bits here and there to tell you what what life was like in your early days, when I wiped your butt.

I know you may stumble upon this little blog someday in horror that I would share such intimate details of your life. That's why I am starting now, you are too young to protest. HIGH MOM FIVE!

I hope someday you can look back at these letters, maybe when you have your own little one, and see the humor and unrelenting love I have for you.

Someday.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment